Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 February 2012

Julia Horton

Julia Horton is a freelance journalist who does mostly articles about travel and human rights. She wrote an interesting article in the Scotsman about taking the trans-Mongolian railway. I really enjoyed reading it and I was inspired to start planning a round the world trip, involving the rail line. I send Julia Horton an e-mail about how she had inspired me a while ago and this afternoon I got a reply. In the reply she told me how she was glad that she had inspired me to do the Mongolian trip and that she would look out for my future travel articles. I was so chuffed that she replied and I thought that I would share it with all who might be interested. Thanks for reading, bye.
Here's her article in the Scotsman.

No comments:

Post a Comment